Australia Wildlife Bushfire Notebooks
Australia have recently suffered from fires that spread throughout the country killing 500 million animals in the process. Some of these animals, like the Koala, are now effectively extinct because of the damage caused to the population numbers and the habitat in which they need to survive.
These notebooks have been created to serve both as a reminder for the horrible events as well as an opportunity to contribute towards saving what is left of the species and habitat.
Back Pocket are donating all profits from the sales of these notebooks to the WWF Bushfire fund that will help:
- Wildlife response - including partnering with wildlife response organisations, communities and scientists nationally for a swift and effective response and recovery at scale.
- Habitat restoration for people and nature - including restoring forests and damaged wildlife habitat, stopping deforestation, including cultivating habitat connectivity, core habitat and Indigenous and rural fire management.
- Future-proofing Australia - including driving innovative solutions to help mitigate climate change, driving climate preparedness, species adaptation and long-term wildlife and nature conservation efforts towards securing Australia’s natural resources for people and nature.
We will be producing these notebooks in the UK as well as in Australia and will be working with our paper manufacturers and print family to lower the cost of producing the notebooks to maximise the donations.
Dimensions: 125mm x 176mm (slightly smaller than an A5, still fits in your back pocket)
- Covers: 240gsm Accent Antique Magnolia
- Inners: 100gsm Conqueror High White Wove with a cool grey cross grid.
- Pages: 48 (more than our smaller pocket-sized notebooks)
- Notebooks: Single Notebook Only