Lamy Safari Fountain Pen
When you're using a beautiful set of notebooks you should be writing, designing, sketching, or wire framing using something enjoyable and long lasting. The more you enjoy the process, the more likely you are to continue to come back to it.
The Safari fountain pen is the only fountain pen that we have brought onto the Back Pocket store because we just love them. It comes highly recommended by so many people, from schools to fountain pen aficionados. The appeal of the Safari is simply that it writes as well as many fountain pens worth several times the price.
All pens have a chromium plated medium steel nib. This pen comes with a blue ink cartridge as standard. Designed by Wolfgang Fabian, and originally launched in 1980.
- Lightweight plastic barrel
- Ergonomic design for easy use
- Barrel window to easily check ink status
- Spring-loaded metal clip
- Each pen comes supplied with 1 blue cartridge.
- Uses standard Lamy Z50 or Z52 steel nibs for quality writing
- Takes standard Lamy T10 ink cartridges
- Can be used with Lamy Z28 converter for bottled ink
- Choice of nib widths, with easy-to-swap Lamy Z50 nibs
- Comes in a choice of colours.
- Produced every year in a special edition colour with matching ink.
What we like about this item:
- A simple, contemporary design
- Bright colours
- Reliable pen, ideal as a way to get back into using an ink pen
Made in the United Kingdom
Shipping UK £2.50
Shipping Res of World £5
Free Shipping (over £20 UK or £35 Rest of World)