Staedtler Pigment Liner Pen
When you're using a beautiful set of notebooks you should be writing, designing, sketching, or wire framing using something enjoyable and long lasting. The more you enjoy the process, the more likely you are to continue to come back to it.
The 0.3mm Staedtler pigment liner pen used to be the only pen we featured on the site but over the past 18 months I've extended my range of pen use.
We now stock the following nib sizes:
We have also added a lovely range of Lamy pens too.
- Fineliner for writing, sketching and drawing
- Long metal tip, ideal for use with rulers and templates e.g. Mars lettering guide 572 FL
- Pigment ink, indelible (in accordance with ISO 14145-2), lightfast, waterproof
- Erasable when used on drafting paper, no bleeding when highlighted
- Stand-up STAEDTLER box
- Cap off - can be left uncapped for 18 hours without drying up (Standard atmosphere according to ISO 554)
- PP barrel guarantees long service life
- Up to 12 line widths, black ink