Staedtler 308 Pigment Liner Pen
When you're using a beautiful set of notebooks you should be writing, designing, sketching, or wire framing using something enjoyable and long lasting. The more you enjoy the process, the more likely you are to continue to come back to it.
The 0.3mm Staedtler pigment liner pen is one of two pens that I exclusively use and is why it's the only pen we've added to the site to purchase along with your notebooks.
- Fineliner for writing, sketching and drawing
- Long metal tip, ideal for use with rulers and templates e.g. Mars lettering guide 572 FL
- Pigment ink, indelible (in accordance with ISO 14145-2), lightfast, waterproof
- Erasable when used on drafting paper, no bleeding when highlighted
- Stand-up STAEDTLER box
- Cap off - can be left uncapped for 18 hours without drying up (Standard atmosphere according to ISO 554)
- PP barrel guarantees long service life
- Up to 12 line widths, black ink